Klang Valley Area have many professional bike shop.
– For me this bike shop listed are pro shop because
they carry many high end bicycle parts and
mostly do their job professionally.
1. BikePro check them at http://www.bikeprobicycle.com (PJ SS24)
- Got Scott, Specialized, Commencal. All good and expensive bike.
2. KSH Bicycle Sdn. Bhd PJ SS2 http://www.kshbikes.com
- Merida and KHS. MTB and Road bikes.
3. KSH Bicycle (TTDI) 34 Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad,Taman Tun Dr Ismail
(Near the Menara VADS, TTDI Damansara)
- Merida, KHS, Bontrager many MTB here.
4. Tukang Basikal Fook Sang http://www.tbfooksang.com
- Fuji, Jamis. Mainly on MTB and some road bike frame and parts.
5. Joo Ngan son, Edwin. http://www.imcyclist.com (Near to One Utama, Old Uptown Damansara area)
- Trek, Kona, Lemond.
6. Joo Ngan – At bridge junction near Ampang Point. (refer to Edwin site for further info)
- Got many expensive bike. Be it road or MTB. Have Track Bike too.
7. Bicycleworld – 45 Jalan Bandar Satu Taman Melawati, Kuala Lumpur .http://www.basikalbaru.com
- Polygon, Banshee and KHS bikes. MTB
8. Project Maheez. View http://www.projectmaheez.com,
( Lot 1-1 (1st Floor), Perdana The Place, Jalan PJU 8/5D. Bandar Damansara Perdana)
- Excellent servive on MTB fork
- Intense bike, mainly on high-end MTB.
Check Lerun Website they got so many bike Shop listing.
– Got Rodalink Chain Store and Lerun Specialty Shop
– Full authorized dealer listing in whole Malaysia.
– Polygon, Giant, Cinelli and Dahon Folding bike.
The best 2nd hand bike online posting in Malaysia,
From Fakawi Tribe, Bike bazaar buy and sell
Leave your car, ride your bike.
– The best health prescription. 🙂